Sunday, July 24, 2011

Kinsen Noodles and Bar

Saturday night we went to Kinsen Noodles and Bar, a new Asian fusion restaurant at 1300 Lagoon. The menu clearly identifies which items can be made vegan. Their noodle dishes are half price during their grand opening week, so I ordered the Pad Kee Mao and my wife ordered the Pad Thai. Both were quite good. The menu warns that the Pad Kee Mao is "very spicy," so I asked them to reduce the spice level a bit. The result was fine; definitely not too spicy. It includes rice noodles, broccoli, and red peppers. I ordered mine with tofu and my wife went with mock duck.  It's nice to have another vegan-friendly option in the heart of Minneapolis' Uptown area. I'm not certain when their grand opening week ends, so I'd recommend going there immediately!
Pad Kee Mao with Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment