Saturday, February 11, 2012

One Year Anniversary of Mill City Vegan!

I started Mill City Vegan one year ago. Over the course of the past year:
- Number of blog posts: 63
- Number of blog page views: 2,172, not including the Facebook page
- The post that has been viewed more than any other: Vegan Shoes at Journeys
- Other than the United States, the three countries where most Mill City Vegan blog viewers reside: United Kingdom, Indonesia, Russia
- The type of food I've written about the most: Probably pizza (Pizza Luce, ZPizza, Mesa Pizza, Whole Foods Market). Somehow I haven't written about the pizza at Galactic Pizza and I still haven't tried the vegan pizza at Psycho Suzi's or May Day Cafe. I'm sure there are others. I'll try to cover those by this time in 2013!

1 comment:

  1. Galatic Pizza is really good! I don't think I've ever had the pizza at Psycho Suzi's, vegan or otherwise.

    Congrats on turning 1!

    ReplyDelete