Thursday, November 8, 2012

Yogurt Lab

Yogurt Lab has been popping up in various locations in Minneapolis in recent weeks and months. I've been to the 50th & France and IDS Crystal Court locations. They have non-dairy (and gluten-free) options. Walk in, pick up a cup, and go crazy! They have a ton of healthy and not-so-healthy options to pile atop your non-dairy treat. Yes, those are Oreo crumbles on top of mine. I typically get a fairly small portion size and pay between three and four bucks. FYI: I just sent a message to the company through their web site, just to be completely certain that there are no animal-based ingredients in their non-dairy options. I previously sent a message to some Yogurt Lab in another state and had included the wrong hyperlink in this post. I'll let you know what I hear from the correct (Twin Cities) Yogurt Lab.

3 comments:

  1. Did you ever get a response from them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid I haven't heard back from them. It seems very unlikely that their non-dairy options would have animal-based products in them, but it would be nice to be 100% certain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the response I got back after inquiring about vegan friendly non dairy yogurt
    Mikael Asp
    11:15 AM (7 hours ago)

    to me
    They are not sorry.

    Mikael Asp, CFA
    Founder – Hillcrest Holdings, LLC
    612.845.8938
    mikaelasp@hillcrestholdingsmsp.com

    From: Erica
    Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2016 3:37 PM
    To: aaron@yogurtlabs.com; Mikael Asp
    Subject: Contact submission from from YL site

    Name


    Email


    Subject

    General
    Message

    Are your nondairy varieties vegan friendly?

    ReplyDelete