Monday, March 18, 2013

Vegan Doc Martens at the Mall of America

On my last visit to the Mall of America, I noticed a Dr. Martens store that I had no idea existed. Is this new??? In my youth I would have scoffed at the idea of buying Doc Martens at a mall. But there's a vegan section! And why pay for shipping to get cool, vegan shoes or boots when you can find them here? And we still don't pay a sales tax for clothing in this state. The store has eight styles of vegan boots and shoes on display. But that's not all. There are a few different styles of canvas Doc Martens as well, located in a different part of the store. I must admit, I own three pairs of canvas Docs. They're REALLY comfortable and they're significantly less expensive than the faux leather varieties. I suspect I'll be back again to add to my extensive collection of vegan footwear in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment