Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mesa Pizza

After spending a bit of time at Art-A-Whirl, we stopped at Mesa Pizza, a popular establishment selling pizza by the slice in Dinkytown. I absolutely love the vegan slice. There are a number of fine pizza places around town these days, but I'm not aware of another in Minneapolis that sells vegan pizza by the slice. They don't have vegan cheese, but this pizza is completely satisfying without the cheese. They load it up with roasted peppers, artichokes, spinach, carrots, and onions. The crust and sauce are great. The prices are reasonable. For people who are younger than me, they have late-night hours!
Vegan slice at Mesa Pizza

2 comments:

  1. I didn't like this one as much as the slice I had at Mayday Cafe. You should check that place out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely check it out. I've actually never eaten there. If I remember correctly, May Day didn't really have vegan options when they first opened. I'll head there soon!

    ReplyDelete